Restylane Kysse Fillers Questions and Answers
Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles with our Restylane Kysse fillers at Northern California Wellness! Call us for more information or request an appointment online. We are located in 899 Embarcadero Drive, Suite 1, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.
The cosmetics industry has several different dermal fillers, which are one of the most popular nonsurgical aesthetic procedures. One of the most commonly used substances in dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid (HA), which provides moisture and volume to the skin. Restylane Kysse is composed of HA and is specifically designed to treat the lips. It can dramatically enhance the appearance of a person’s lips while still maintaining a natural appearance. When performed by a qualified clinician, dermal lip fillers should provide a plumping effect without making it obvious that fillers were used.
What is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is a dermal filler that was exclusively designed to be used on the lips and lip lines. What makes Restylane Kysse unique from the rest of the Restylane dermal fillers is that every component of the injection aids in creating pillowy, softer lips. In addition, radial wrinkles around the lips can be softened and even erased with this filler. Restylane Kysse also requires a smaller amount of filler to achieve the desired results. While the lips require less formula than other regions of the face, such as the cheeks, clinical trials have shown that Restylane Kysse requires less formula to achieve fuller lips than other fillers.
One of the unique things about Restylane Kysse is that it uses XpresHAn Technology, making it the only FDA-approved filler using this technology. XpresHAn Technology allows for more natural lip movements and has more elasticity than other lip fillers currently available. It also maintains a lip-like feel which merges imperceptibly with the patient’s own tissue.
How long does Restylane Kysse last?
The longevity of results of Restylane Kysse is unique to each patient and depends upon a number of different factors, including:
- The age of the patient
- The patient’s desired look
- Individual metabolism
- How the patient responds to the treatment
- How much filler is needed to provide the desired results
Although results are dependent upon the aforementioned factors, Restylane Kysse, on average, lasts around 12 months.
How much does Restylane Kysse cost?
The price of Restylane Kysse varies per region and clinic. It is typically priced per syringe, which may be anywhere from $400 to $800. In most cases, half a syringe to two syringes are needed to provide the desired results.
What are the benefits of Restylane Kysse?
There are many benefits of Restylane Kysse, including:
- Improves the Signs of Aging — Restylane Kysse can ameliorate many signs of aging, such as:
- Deep lip lines and folds
- Lost lip volume
- Thin lips
- The Results are Long-Lasting — Restylane Kysse has been shown to last up to a year in most patients, which is 50% to 100% longer than other lip fillers.
- It Has a Natural Look and Feel — Restylane Kysse’s specialized formula interacts more efficiently with the body’s molecules, which improves its flexibility and plasticity. This translates to patients enjoying astonishingly natural-looking results, with lips that feel softer and more natural than what is possible with other products.
- Less Filler is Required — Because of Restylane Kysse’s advanced technology, in many cases, fewer units are required to fill lips than with other products. This often means that each treatment is more affordable than the alternatives.
- There is No Downtime — The majority of patients experience minimal side effects with Restylane Kysse, with virtually no downtime required. The effects are noticeable almost immediately, and only mild discomfort and temporary swelling should be present, which will quickly resolve.
For fuller, plumper and younger-looking lips, come to Northern California Wellness for our Restylane Kysse fillers. Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in administering Restylane Kysse fillers and can help you achieve your desired aesthetic goals. Call us today or book an appointment, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 899 Embarcadero Drive, Suite 1, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from El Dorado Hills CA, Folsom CA, Clarksville CA, Cameron Park CA, Granite Bay CA, Alder Creek CA, and Orangevale CA.