Managing your weight can be difficult. Stores are littered with junk foods and the streets are littered with convenient, fast food restaurants. Every day, we are surrounded by quick and easy meals, but these foods have significant adverse effects on our health. Finding the proper diet can be tricky, and sticking with it can be even harder. Here is some information that can assist you in reaching your dietary goals.
What is ProLon Nutrition?
The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet is a diet plan consisting of five-day, prepackaged meal kits.
All meals and snacks are derived from whole-foods and are plant based. The meal kits are low in carbohydrates and protein and are high in healthy fats like olives and flax.
During the five-day period, dieters must only consume what is contained within the meal kit.
The content of the meals causes your body to generate energy from noncarbohydrate sources. After glycogen stores are depleted, your body generates glucose from non-carbohydrate carbon substrates. This process is called gluconeogenesis.
With a calorie consumption around half of the daily recommendation, this mimics the body’s physiological response to traditional fasting methods, such as cell regeneration, decreased inflammation, and fat loss.
Everyone considering the ProLon diet should consult a medical professional before starting the five-day fast. The ProLon five-day plan is not a one-time cleanse but must be followed every one to six months to obtain optimal results.
A five-day ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet kit includes:
- Nut bars made from macadamia nut butter, coconut, almond meal, honey and flax.
- Algal oil, which provides dieters with 200 mg of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA.
- Soup blends, including minestrone, minestrone quinoa, mushroom, and tomato soup.
- Herbal tea, including spearmint, hibiscus, and lemon-spearmint tea.
- Dark chocolate crisp bar, made with cocoa powder, almonds, chocolate chips, and flax.
- Kale crackers, made with flax seeds, nutritional yeast, kale, herbs, and pumpkin seeds.
- Olives, which are included as a high-fat snack.
- NR-1, which is a powdered vegetable supplement that delivers a dose of vitamins and minerals.
- L-Drink, given on days two through five when your body has started gluconeogenesis.
Do you lose weight on ProLon?
Many clients have experienced success with this program. When it comes to losing weight, there’s no shortage of diets to choose from. Most diets target specific foods to either add or eliminate from your consumption. But rather than focus on what to eat, more people are discovering the weight loss and health benefits brought about by when they eat.
When considering fasting for weight loss, the results are often quick and rewarding. However, depending on the type of fast performed, results will vary, and maintaining the desired weight loss over time can be a challenge.
How much weight can lose you on ProLon?
Individual results will vary. Some studies have shown that ProLon helps individuals lose an average of 5.7 lbs and 1.6 inches off their waist over the course of three cycles.
ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases and should not be used in place of professional medical advice.
With ProLon, you can get many of the benefits of a 5-day fast without giving up food. ProLon gently guides your body into a fasting state to get many of the health benefits that come from longer fasts while enjoying delicious meals and tasty snacks.