EmSculpt Neo Body Sculpting Specialist Q&A
Northern California Wellness offers body sculpting with Emsculpt Neo, a non-invasive body shaping treatment that eliminates fat and builds muscles. For more information, call us or book an appointment online. We are located at 899 Embarcadero Drive, Suite 1, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.
Table of Contents:
EmSculpt Neo is a revolutionary new treatment that uses high-intensity electromagnetic energy in combination with radiofrequency energy to sculpt and contour the body. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that comes with no downtime or recovery period, just jaw-dropping results. EmSculpt Neo was the first device ever created that both sculpts the body and builds muscle.
EmSculpt Neo uses high-frequency electromagnetic energy to penetrate the layers of muscle under the skin, causing them to contract in the same way that happens when exercising. When muscles become worked to the point of fatigue, it induces the body’s inherent reparative process that naturally builds muscle and increases strength. When combined with radiofrequency (RF) energy, this procedure can reach the layers of fat cells and disrupt them, causing the release of triglycerides. This process allows the body to clear away the damaged cells, leaving the area with more toned muscle and less fat.
During the procedure, an applicator is placed on the skin over the targeted area; this device transmits the energy into the skin without harming it, affecting only the deeper layers of muscle and fat. While this procedure produces little to no pain, it often results in a feeling similar to an intense workout of the area.
EmSculpt Neo is approved for use on:
• Abdomen — The abdomen is notorious for holding onto pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise, making it one of the hardest areas to lose weight, particularly with age or after giving birth.
• Buttocks — EmSculpt Neo can tighten the buttocks muscles and sculpt the area, essentially providing a non-invasive butt lift.
• Arms — After losing a significant amount of weight, the arms are particularly susceptible to loose skin, which can hang down when the arms are raised. When used on the arms, EmSculpt NEO can strengthen the muscles in this area, reducing the amount of sagging arm fat.
• Hips — ‘Saddle bags’ is a colloquial term that refers to excess fat around the hips and thighs, a common concern of many people. EmSculpt Neo is effective at treating these areas and can provide astonishing results.
• Thighs — As stubborn fat in this area can cause people to become self-conscious, the thighs are one of the most common places to have EmSculpt Neo performed.
• Calves — With calf implants becoming more common, the calves are often an area of cosmetic concern. With its newly unveiled Small Contour Applicators, EmSculpt Neo can be used to strengthen, firm, and tone the calves.
The EmSculpt procedure takes approximately 30 minutes. Throughout the entire procedure, patients do not feel any pain; only a sensation of heat in the area is felt along with intense muscle contractions. Multiple treatments are often needed to get the desired results and maybe repeated within five to 10 days of one another. However, some people may see results in as little as one treatment; this depends on their desired results, individual metabolism, and the condition of the area being treated. In most cases, full results are visible within three months following the procedure, although initial results are visible much sooner. In addition to this, there is no downtime associated with the EmSculpt Neo treatments, allowing patients to return to their normal, everyday activities immediately after the procedure.
There is no downtime with EmSculpt Neo. Due to the targeted method used in the procedure, patients do not experience the full body lactic acid production like they would with a full body workout, allowing patients to exercise on the same day as the EmSculpt Neo treatment.
If you desire a more sculpted physique and have not been able to achieve results from proper diet and regular exercise, come to Northern California Wellness for our body contouring treatments. We look forward to serving you! call us today to book an appointment with our EmSculpt Neo specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 899 Embarcadero Drive, Suite 1, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. We serve El Dorado Hills CA, Folsom CA, Clarksville CA, Cameron Park CA, Granite Bay CA, Alder Creek CA, and Orangevale CA.